Miyerkules, Agosto 20, 2014

Her Heart Does Magic

She is lovely…She is adorable…She is genuine…She is worth loving for.
She cares…She helps…She sacrifices…She inspires.

I admire her…I owe her…I miss her…I love her.

            “Prim Rose…you are more than just a lady. You are even greater than a friend. You are not just my sister. Above anything else, you are an inspiration.”

            Imagining your face is pricking me badly. Not because you are wicked, but truly because you have done a curse on me. A curse of not seeing you anytime I want to. Nevertheless, I still grasp a hopeful thought that this distance between us is a gift of giving you a chance to see the world beyond. With the skills and talents you have I know you can do greater things in life you never thought you can. I, myself can foresee success coming to you.
            I am proud having you as my sister. I want people to know that I and Che-Che salute on your kindness. You do things not for the aim of gaining their attention, but for the good reason of sharing on them any blessings you have garnered. This is a thing about you that reminds me of what humility is all about. Another good thing about you is that you never compete with us, your siblings. You are always on the go for the sake of giving us all the support that we need. You always give us the greatest share (food, fried chicken, & cake.) You would rather keep quiet and not argue anymore, just to end our small quarrels. With these love you have showed us, it is not impossible that mama and papa can always rely on you.  
            I can still remember the day you left. I really saw your weakness. I knew you wanted to cry. I knew you wanted to bring me and Che-Che with you. I knew you would badly miss us. I felt your agony bearing the thought of not having us as your playmates anymore. But still, I saw your strength during that time. You dared to take the risk because you wanted to earn something to help our family. From that time, I felt you were willing to sacrifice because you love us.
            Nang Prim, each day is a road I have to overcome. It is a burden I have to bear. It is a subtle pain I have to endure. I have to, though I’m terribly missing you. These are life’s madness I have to embrace. Still, I know one thing is for sure…We will see each other again.


1 komento:

  1. a good way to start a blog...keep writing..you will surely appreciate this.

    TumugonBurahin